1. What is ShockWave?
ShockWave is a proven protocol for men that improves sexual performance and keeps the penis healthy.
2. How does it work?
ShockWave works by using high-frequency acoustic waves to open existing blood vessels in the penis, stimulate the growth of new blood vessels, and eliminate micro-plaque. The result is increased blood in the penis resulting in stronger, harder, and more sustainable erections.
3. What are the benefits?
- Enhances Erections
- Improves Sexual Performance
- Increases Sensation in the Penis
- More Spontaneous Erections
- Better Orgasms
4. How long do the effects last?
ShockWave effects have been medically proven to last 2- 3 years.
5. Is this new?
This therapy has been used in Europe for more than 15 years with great success.
6. Are there side effects?
There are little or no known side effects.
7. How do I get the treatment?
Fill in the “Contact Us” at the end of this page and we will reach out back to you during business hours. Or, for the fastest service, call our office at 408.560.9900 and request a no charge, zero pressure informative ED and ShockWave consult.
8. Is there clinical research?
There have been multiple independent studies that verify the effectiveness of the shock wave treatment used in ShockWave therapy.
Explore some of these clinical studies below:
- Can low-intensity extracorporeal shockwave therapy improve erectile dysfunction? A prospective, randomized, double-blind, placebo controlled study
- A First Prospective, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Clinical Trial Evaluating Extracorporeal Shock Wave Therapy for the
- Treatment of Peyronie’s Disease
- Extracorporeal shockwave therapy in the treatment of erectile dysfunction: a prospective, randomized, double-blinded, placebo controlled study
- Shockwave treatment of erectile dysfunction
- Low intensity extracorporeal shockwave therapy for erectile dysfunction: a study in an Indian population
- Can low-intensity extracorporeal shockwave therapy improve erectile function?
9. How many treatments are required?
Depending on your goals, on average anywhere from 6 – 12 treatments. Severity of condition, lifestyle and health conditions can impact average results. We also have a recommended preventative maintenance and performance program to maintain results and optimize performance.
10. What is the difference between ShockWave and Viagra, Cialis or other ED Medications?
With ShockWave there are no expensive prescriptions to remember to refill, or pills to remember to take. There are none of the harmful side effects with the ShockWave treatment as there are with oral ED drugs. ShockWave can be used for men who cannot take oral ED medications, such as men with heart disease, diabetes, or high blood pressure. Also, ShockWave can be used to treat Peyronie’s Disease, which Viagra and other oral ED drugs cannot.
11. What Are the Advantages of ShockWave over Other “Male Enhancement” Procedures?
Unlike other “Male Enhancement” Procedures, the ShockWave Therapy:
- Is drug and surgery free
- Is completely non-invasive, and has little or no known side effects
- Is a simple in-office procedure, with each treatment taking only 20 – 30 minutes
- Provides long lasting results with no downtime
- The ShockWave protocol actually addresses the root cause of ED – poor blood flow.
12. Who can benefit from ShockWave?
Men with Erectile Dysfunction
ShockWave has proven to be a safe and effective alternative treatment to Viagra and other oral ED medications. In fact, ShockWave has proven to enhance sexual performance, with none of the harmful side effects!
Men with Peyronie’s Disease
ShockWave has been shown to be a drug-free, surgery-free way to breakdown the scar tissue and reduce the curvature of the penis typical of Peyronie’s Disease.
Men Seeking Male Enhancement
You do not have to be suffering from ED, or any other medical condition to benefit from ShockWave. If you want to perform your best, and satisfy your lover like you may never have before, ShockWave can help!
13. Is ShockWave only available for men with Erectile Dysfunction?
No, you do not have to be suffering from ED, or any other medical condition, to benefit from this treatment. ShockWave can help most men looking to optimize bedroom performance.
14. How Much Does the ShockWave Treatment Cost?
ShockWave treatment are generally sold on packages that your provider will recommend for your individual medically assessed needs. Prices start at $650.00 per individual treatment to as low as $416.00 per treatment treatment depending on the package purchased.
15. Can I Gain Additional Benefit from Combination Therapies?
In many cases yes. Your provider will inform you as to what additional benefit you may obtain with each additional service we offer which may best fit your needs and desired outcomes. We offer a wide range of additional therapies that enhance the outcome of all our erectile dysfunction therapies. These range from the Priapus Shot (P-Shot), Priapus +Shot (P+Shot), Bio-Identical Hormone Replacement Therapy (BHRT), Biologic Enhancement Therapies, Testicular Rejuvenation, Peptides and more.